Daily Inspiration

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
Ephesians 1:3

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Crafty by Designs

Over at Crafting by Designs we are doing a forum called, "A Year In Cards."  The idea is to motivate you to create a stash of beautiful handcrafted cards for your inventory.  I have included a sketch and also a card from Tammy Smith one of the Designers at CBD.  I have also my take on the card.  So remember to keep checking my site for new ideas for creating your own STASH!!

Card Sketch

Sample by Tammy Smith
My Sample

And remember, With GOD All Things Are Possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I am so encouraged by your comments, just keep em' coming!! And while your at it, have a blessed day!"