Daily Inspiration

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
Ephesians 1:3

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Loving the New Year

I truly blessed with all of the wonderful things the New Year is bringing and I'm praying that I can stay on track with all of the new activities going on.  I have some really exciting news that I'd like to share with you, Jane Pfeiffer with The Scrapbooking Factory invited me to go along with her to the CHA Conference and Trade Show in California in a couple of weeks, what a wonderful opportunity and I feel so special to be asked to go!  She told me that we are going to be Super Busy and not a lot of down time.  She has signed us up for lots of classes and I'm looking forward to learning a bunch of new techniques & crafts which I'll also be sharing with you So STAY TUNED!!!

I do want to share a revamped, re-altered project.with you.  I recently made a lovely whimsical house for Christmas and unfortunately it didn't sell because I got it into the shop too late.  I hated to have to store it away until December so I thought, why not change it up a bit for Valentines Day!!  Here's my finished project ...



Next I have a little sneak preview of a project that I am working on for Crafting by Designs.  I am hosting the challenge next week and the theme is using Chipboard.  So here's just a little view of what I've done so far. It's a mini album using chipboard and I also used the Tim Holtz body form die and cut out the shape with chipboard.  Here's a sneaky peek...

Well That's it for now and I'll show your more on this mini album after It's posted next week on CBD.
Blessings and have a very joyous week in the LORD!


No comments:

Post a Comment

"I am so encouraged by your comments, just keep em' coming!! And while your at it, have a blessed day!"