Daily Inspiration

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
Ephesians 1:3

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Gearing Up for the New Year

Hello Crafty Folks,
Just getting back from a mini holiday to Oklahoma last week and in that small amount of time I feel a little lost.  So many things to do and not knowing where to begin.  Well today I just jumped right in and started doing a little of each one by one.  I accomplished a lot today but there are always tons more waiting in the wings!

I am so blessed to have a Heavenly Father who watches over me as I go clumsily through life,  moving about trying to make ends meet and sometimes I fail miserably and HE is there to help me put the pieces in their proper order.  Thank you LORD!!

Today I have a layout kit to share with you that I designed for Jane with The Scrapbooking Factory.  These kits will be for sale at her retreats and I thought it was pretty nice as I made it hastily trying to get back into the crafting groove. This kit was designed with the My Minds Eye Lost & Found 2.  This is such a cutesy paper, a few embellishments is all that's needed to make this Layout a success. 


That's it for now, looking forward to an exciting 2012!!!

Be Blessed Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I am so encouraged by your comments, just keep em' coming!! And while your at it, have a blessed day!"