Daily Inspiration

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
Ephesians 1:3

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Feeling Special & New Class Coming Up


Just got a great line of paper in at the Scrapbooking Factory from a company called Simple Stories, their paper is wonderful.  As a designer for the Scrapbooking Factory I have the opportunity to try out new product lines and even fun tools!  I thoroughly enjoy designing for Jane, she gives me lots of freedom and she selects great products!  In January she will be offering an altered composition book class, which I will be teaching.  I came up with a really fun design using the Simple Stories line called

 
front

back





 Here's a sneak peak of the altered composition book, complete with a cutesy buckle for a closer.

           
This is just the front and back but there bunches of cute stuff on the inside.  I'll get to post more later.  If you're in the San Antonio Area and possibly interested in taking the class, please check The Scrapbooking Factory FB page for details.

EXTRA! EXTRA! Read All About It

Oh YEAH!!!  I am feeling pretty special, remember a couple of weeks ago I shared with you that Amber from My Minds Eye contacted me regarding my Little Whimsical Christmas Trees (which I posted on their site using their paper) and they wanted to put a write up about them on their site.  Well she did and you can check out the article by clicking here:





Lastly and most importanty I pray that everyone in eyesight of my blog will have a Very Merry & Blessed Christmas.  My desire for everyone is that the Light that shined so Brightly on the night that our Dear Savior was born, will brighten your hearts & home and I pray that the Peace that He so freely gave to us through His death on the cross will be experienced in your lives Always!

Amen & Merry CHRISTmas


No comments:

Post a Comment

"I am so encouraged by your comments, just keep em' coming!! And while your at it, have a blessed day!"