Daily Inspiration

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
Ephesians 1:3

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Work! Work! Work!



 Hello All,

Trying to get myself acclimated to homeschooling and my very busy schedule has all but been a major challenge.  I won't even go into details...it would be exhausting for me and boring for you.  The most important thing that I could probably say today is that GOD is so GOOD and FAITHFUL and without HIM I would surely fail.

I just wanted to share a few quick things.  I am working really hard with Jane at The Scrapbooking Factory to get layouts done for the CKC Scrapbooking Convention in San Marcus, Texas.  I am planning on going  to help out with sales.  I haven't been to a Scrapbooking Convention in a few years so I'm really looking forward to it.  Here is one of the layouts I was working on.  This paper is called Alphabet Soup by MME, they have such wonderful designers.

I recently accepted a position in our groups Homeschools Steering Committee.  I will oversee the Mom Night Outs and the LORD blessed me with a wonderful group of ladies to coordinate these events.  September 11th, will be our debut and we are really working hard to make this a fantastic night. We chose primary colors to go along with our "Back To School Theme."  To of the Mom's came over this evening and we had a wonderful time together; eating stuffed crescents, sipping loose leaf tea and crafting.  The sweetest part of all was the evening was spent Praising the LORD and speaking of all of His Wonderful Works in our lives.  We actually got it all done in a couple of hours.  Here's a peak at what we made:
Table Decor/Door Prizes

1 comment:

  1. YAYYAY!! So happy to see a post from you again. I wish I can attend the convention too. Great door prizes.

    Catarina aka docerela

    ReplyDelete

"I am so encouraged by your comments, just keep em' coming!! And while your at it, have a blessed day!"