Daily Inspiration

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
Ephesians 1:3

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Ridiculously Busy!!

  "Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth."
Psalms 46:10
This is my desire, that the LORD be exalted in my life above all of the busy, above all of the rush...that the LORD would settle me and keep me still.  I pray that I will never forget to stop and look up at the beauty of the Heavens and to always desire to be with my LORD.  AMEN


You know this is pretty ridiculous when you don't even have enough time to update your BLOG!
I wouldn't blame you one bit if you didn't come to visit me.  BUT PLEASE don't stop visiting me!! you all help to inspire me. I am really going to try to do better.  I have been working feverishly on many things and a great deal of it does have to do with crafting.  I wanted to post something so I decided to show you some of the the layouts that I create for Jane at the Scrapbooking Factory.  I really enjoy doing layouts and I know that I don't post them often, but I guess it's because it's more of a work thing??  Anyway, usually when I create these Layouts for the store I concentrate on using a product line.  I really like using the MME & Echo Park...they have Great designer paper.


My Minds Eye - Stella & Rose
My Minds Eye - Stella & Rose
Eeek I can't remember the line??
My Minds Eye - Stella & Rose
My Minds Eye - Stella & Rose

Also this week I was asked by a sweet friend of mine to make her some thank you cards.  I really like doing special orders but you have to tell me early because it takes me a while to come up with something.  Especially when it doesn't necessarily revolve around the theme of  "pink"Here's the cards: 
Thank you Teacher card with my cute $1 stamp from Michael's
Fun Card for the Drama Teachers - Use the Locker Talk Cricut Cart
 Well that's it for now, I hope that you have a fantastically creative week doing something needful and then just doing something you enjoy.  


See Ya!!




1 comment:

  1. Wow your cards are awesome and I am afraid that I too find time to be a luxury that I can not alwasy afford. I guess all we can do is work with what we have. You have a blessed weekend!
    Tamika

    ReplyDelete

"I am so encouraged by your comments, just keep em' coming!! And while your at it, have a blessed day!"