Daily Inspiration

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
Ephesians 1:3

Monday, July 18, 2011

Yummy Ice Cream Cones!!


Hello Crafty Folks!

Just desiring to be a little consistent with my post and I have a few things to share with you today.  We have a new challenge at Crafting by Designs, we are creating projects using the Cricut or Die Cuts.  I really enjoy using my Cricut, Dies & Punches it adds such a wonderful element to creations.   Right now I am hearting ice cream cones and Angie Kennedy Juda SU demonstrator had the perfect project card.  It was perfect for my newly purchased ( only used once ) petal cone die by SU.  This was a "must case" project and you can see her video on her Chicn'Scratch site .

Next I created a few other cards that really made me happy.  I am currently in a crafting slump and creations are just not flowing.  But here are two cards that hopefully will get me moving again:  Here's my cards:
Yep! Here's another ice cream cone and this is one of those $1 stamp from Michael's

$1 Stamp from Michael's...Sweet super thin buttons, birdie & cage stamp by MME
Well that's it for now I guess I'm going to go and look at my crafty workstation and hope for some creative juices to flow!! Send me some LOVE!!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

"I am so encouraged by your comments, just keep em' coming!! And while your at it, have a blessed day!"