Daily Inspiration

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
Ephesians 1:3

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Extra Extra Read All About It

Hey All!!

I will be teaching a Mini Scrapbook Class this Saturday at 3:30pm. Jane with The Scrapbooking Factory  has monthly retreats at the Marriott Hotel located at the Rim here in San Antonio and you do not have to attend the retreat in order to take the class for more details on the retreat and it's location click here
I rally enjoy making mini-things of all sorts.  Here's the mini album:

Just wanted to share some work I was commissioned to do for my friends store ( Alamo Craft Co.)  I really enjoy making banners and this was lots of fun.  I used two different Cricut Carts: Once Upon A Princess and Paisley.  I made them rather larger between 7 and 8 inches. Lot's of glitter and some wiggle eyes.My favorite die is the turtle on the end.


I will also be teaching at mini scrapbook class for Jane over the Scrapbooking Factory retreat.  I really like doing mini albums as well. These little projects are perfect for using left over embellishments and scraps. Check out what I will be teaching: 

That's it for now.  Thanks for checking in and have a Blessed Day :-)

1 comment:

  1. OMGoodness Tammy, your work is absolutely amazing. I am loving these creations. FABULOUS! ~Shen

    ReplyDelete

"I am so encouraged by your comments, just keep em' coming!! And while your at it, have a blessed day!"