Daily Inspiration

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
Ephesians 1:3

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Summer Theme Challenge & Great Deals


I don't know how it is where you are but the Summer here in Texas is purrrrty Hot Y'all !!!  We are also going through a draught which isn't much fun either.  So to keep Summer fun with a new sizzlin' challenge Crafting By Designs has come up with a Super hot challenge to create a card with a Summer theme.   Well if you know anything about me if I can make it pink I'll do it.  I think if I had to do something for Halloween, some how or another I would find a way to make it pink.  So here's my design, it probably wouldn't last long in the heat but it will last on this paper....yummy I hope you enjoy :-)

Used Once Upon a Princess Cart & jumbo scallop punch by EK
I guess the only fall back with challenges for me is trying to rush to get it done and then I look at the finished project after I have posted it and I see so many different things I could have done to make it cuter.  I wished I had stitched around the card....added a few criss-cross lines on the cone...made a faux stitching around the scallops... Maybe next time.



MY FABULOUS FIND AT  MICHAEL'S

I think I could definitely call my self a stamp collector and I don't mean postage.   I really like getting sentiment stamps and Michael's just put out the greatest stamps for a $1.  It is such an excellent deal and the stamps are wonderful.   I hope your local Michael's carries them.  Check it out!


Well I guess that's it for now...Stay Blessed and I'll post again soon!!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute card and awesome finds. I am now a follower and fellow Texan. ~Shen

    ReplyDelete

"I am so encouraged by your comments, just keep em' coming!! And while your at it, have a blessed day!"