Daily Inspiration

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
Ephesians 1:3

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Pardon Me But Has Anyone Seen MAY!!

This is absolutely crazy I looked at my last blog post and it was last updated May 1st.  I almost panicked, I couldn't believe that it had been that long since I posted.  This has been an extremely busy month as is most months, but being a homeschool mom I have really had to batten down the hatches with my children to finish up for Summer.  I'm sure this year we'll have to do some classes through the Summer to catch up.  But no worries it keeps them engaged and their young minds from being idol.

Simply Scrapping Crafts News
I have a couple of things to share today as well as some crafts I'd like to post.  As I told you earlier this month I am on the design team with Simply Scrapping Crafts and there's a lot going on with updating the site and it looks great!  This site is packed with so much information and Judy Law ( site owner) who is also a very godly woman desires to make this site a "Stop, Crop & Shop."  It's really great and the other design team ladies are wonderful.  My group is still a work in progress but my first Card Workshop is scheduled for June 5th.  I will be posting Greeting Card Workshops every Sunday and I hope that you'll stop by, join the site and participate.  I'll post more information soon!!


I have been busy working on different projects to go in the store and I actually finished some UnFinished projects that I had been working on for a while so I felt pretty good.  The first thing I want to share with you is a cute little brag book.  If you know anything about me I really like making little things and brag books especially because you get to decorate them continually adding a little bit of this and a little bit of that until you just have to say FINISHED!! 





 
Inside Pages

Inside Pages


Inside pages



Next I'd like to share a few other designs.  Simply Scrapping Crafts recently had card challenge using buttons and bows which inspired me to make this card.  I didn't submit this card but I'll also post the one card that I made for the Challenge: ( which I entered "just for fun & inspiration").  I also created a flowerpot bookmark and next some framed art which I used an embroidery hoop as the frame.  This was such a neat idea that I got out of a craft magazine.


I recycled the button packaging for an embellishment for my card.

When you pull the flower out it is a bookmark.  Sorry I didn't show it :-(

The background paper is from The Girls Paperie, "Cute" banner from Lost & Found


Lastly I'd like to share a few of my creations for my Sew Cute line.  A Silly overstuffed Strawberry, A lovely little pillow using lace and one snippets of a fabric floral trim and lastly my favorite an overly stuffed Simply Plump Heart with beautiful layers of fabric floral petals.
 
Very Silly Strawberry

Little laced pillow

Lovely plump heart.  I LOVE THIS!


Well that about does it for me today, I have been sitting at this computer since I came home from church at 8:30pm ish and it's 12:45am now.  I need to get up and stretch.

Blessings ALL!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

"I am so encouraged by your comments, just keep em' coming!! And while your at it, have a blessed day!"