Daily Inspiration

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
Ephesians 1:3

Saturday, May 21, 2011

GOD Bless America

Hello All,

You know how I'm all into PINK and it's hard for me to shake it, but I do like shabby vintage things as well and K&Company came out with a really nice Americana slab of paper.  Couple gorgeous paper and some soothing instrumental music and I'm on my way.  Here's a few crafts I'd like to share with you today.

The first creation was an america banner.  I used my Birthday Bash cricut cartridge, the letters were actually from the K&Company paper and I punch them out with my circle punch.  I also decorated the banner with stars, gems & ribbon.  At the bottom of the R I dangled some chandelier crystals.

Close up of the dangling crystal

Next my favorite thing to do and that is making paper bag brag books.  I have taken pics of a few pages inside the book.  This is truly a nice slab of paper and you can do so much with it.  I actually created two cards pictured below.









Have a Blessed Day and check in with me later!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

"I am so encouraged by your comments, just keep em' coming!! And while your at it, have a blessed day!"