Daily Inspiration

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
Ephesians 1:3

Sunday, May 1, 2011

EXCITING NEWS

I am so excited this has been a Wonderful day for me.  The LORD blessed us with a wonderful church service, beautiful weather, my daughter-in-loves baby shower and then the cherry on top was that I was selected to be on the design team for Simply Scrapping Crafts !!!!!!  I am super excited  and I hope that you will check this site out, it is packed with Tutorials, Challenges and the SSC online store is coming soon.  I will be on the design team for the Greeting Card Sunday Group.  Everyone in this group is wonderful, very welcoming, up beat and encouraging.  I can't wait to get started, so I hope that if you're not a member already that you'll come on over and join us and be a part of this wonderful Scrapping Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I am so encouraged by your comments, just keep em' coming!! And while your at it, have a blessed day!"