Daily Inspiration

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
Ephesians 1:3

Friday, April 29, 2011

Investments or Whims??

Hmmmm!  This is a good question, I have really been trying to evaluate my purchases lately when it comes to crafting products.  It seems that every new product that comes out I have an, "I'VE GOTTA HAVE IT" mentality.  Well I'm working on it but for now I'll share with you my new purchases, I think one was a whim and the other was an investment.  I will definitely be using them both.

I'll start with the whim ( I think ) So there was this really good deal on a Teacup and Saucer die cut by Sizzix, Oh the possibilities and it is soooo cute...Mother's day right around the corner, "I'VE GOTTA HAVE IT."  Well one thing I know for sure is that I am NOT a hoarder, I broke open the package right away and to my dismay I needed and extender plate...Waaaaahhhh!!!  luckily for me the Michael's close to me had one and I literally grabbed my homeschooling 7yr old and rushed to the store to get it.  I got back home and I commenced to a wonderful time of making my little tea cups and here they are:



Okay and here is the biggie!!!!!!!!!!! Now I must say that I will classify this as an investment.  I purchased the Cricut Expression II Anniversary Edition.  This cricut is loaded with all kinds of good stuff, several new features: 4 preloaded cartridges ( all of which I don't have) and a touch screen.  I am so excited I can't wait to get it.  I have a unique gift and it is an internal UPS radar, I can just feel them coming from miles away.  Seriously...I get this little tingle and an aura that say's they are around the corner :-). 

Well that's it for now!  Have a Blessed Weekend!!

Tammy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tammy,
    I just got the cricut expression ( I never used any die cutting machine before), so I know the excitement of waiting, waiting, waiting for that special day when she arrives.

    ReplyDelete

"I am so encouraged by your comments, just keep em' coming!! And while your at it, have a blessed day!"