Daily Inspiration

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
Ephesians 1:3

Monday, April 25, 2011

April Blog Hop Entry


Altered Clipboard

Here is my entry for this months Blog Hop with Simply Scrapping Crafts.  I have really enjoyed this site and look forward to hopefully working with them in the near future. 

This altered project is a regular clipboard that I decoupaged with paper by My Minds Eye called "Lost and Found"  This is such beautiful paper accented with gorgeous glitters.  I painted and distressed the clip of the board and embellished it with Mulberry paper roses by Recollections ( Michael's product.)  This line of paper comes with a matching acrylic stamp set and I used the birdcage to stamp each page of the jr note pad which I had cut in half to create a slender writing surface.  I also embellished with other petite flowers and pearls.  I had a wonderful time creating this piece of art with this months blog in mind.

Well that's it for now keep following the other entries for more exciting ideas, I know I am!



Blessings,
Tammy

13 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card. I am a newbie in scrapbooking, and am curious how you make a template for the bird cage? It is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is outstanding to say the least. Love the coloring, flowers, bird. Love it to bits. Well done Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammy, I love the altered clipboard. What a beautiful piece and such a great and unique idea. Hope you enjoyed the SS hop.
    :) Chris / CS Designs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tammy I love it, that is so awesome, what a great Idea and thank you for sharing it also love the Psalms verse. Made my heart sing when I saw it. Thank you bunches hugs Cathy (Mercieschild)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tammy,
    Thank you so much for hopping to my blog.
    Ooohhh your clipboard is BEAUTIFUL. You really did a great job altering it. It's so amazing how simple thing can be altered to be something so Beautiful. Love LOVE it. Thanks for sharing this.
    Hugs -- Tenny

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is gorgeous. Looks like its from one of those expensive boutiques,
    H xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tammy,

    Sorry i missed your blog in the blog hop, but was only able to view about 12 and then it wouldn't allow me to view the other links. This is absolutely stunning!!!! Love the colours and design. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful!!! I love altered items, especially clipboards :)
    –Roxanne
    projectorganizedchaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! Love the colors (those papers *are* divine!) and the little notepad. It looks like a million bucks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my... this is so clever. I love everything about it. I love the birdcage.. this is such a shabby project.. LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete

"I am so encouraged by your comments, just keep em' coming!! And while your at it, have a blessed day!"