Daily Inspiration

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
Ephesians 1:3

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sew Much Ado About Everything

Hello just posting a little love today.  My crafty pals who know me very well know that I am a person who knows nothing about sewing, but I try so very hard.  Well last week I made this Super Sweet plump heart pillow and it turned out great.  Most of the time my sewing machines don't like me and they give me a really hard time because they know I don't know how to fix the problem, but this particular day I was feeling rather ambitious and stuck with it.  The end results made it all worth it.  The fabic came from Hobby Lobby and I used a huge chipboard heart  as the template for my pillow.  I ran several different pieces of fabric through my die cut machine for the flower.  I used a button for the center of the flower. 
Plump pillow with fabric die cut flowers & button embellies

Stamped scripture on fabric with Stazon & also die cut layers of fabric

Lastly a pal of mine gave me some beautiful fabric from Joann's Fabric and I just had to do something with it. So I made one of my old creations, a post it note holder.  To embellish, I cut several flower petal and layered them.  I used a beautiful blingy button for the flower center.





Thats it for now have a Blessed Week!!

1 comment:

  1. I love your pillow Tammy - so pretty and creative! And that post-it note holder - what an incredibly cute idea!

    Sewing machines? Ugh! Mine don't like me either. I can't sew much more than a straight line, and that's usually not so straight!

    ReplyDelete

"I am so encouraged by your comments, just keep em' coming!! And while your at it, have a blessed day!"