Daily Inspiration

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
Ephesians 1:3

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Something Wonderful

Hello All,
Just needed to drop a few lines and apologize for not posting in a while.  I have been super, super busy and there are so many things going on that I can't seem to catch up.  I have been wonderfully swamped with wedding invitations & party favors, birthdays and other types of orders.  It has been great and lastly but most importantly I was gone for a week to witness the birth of my 2nd grand child.  It was such a thrill to be on the other side of the birthing bed.  GOD is truly amazing to have created such a wonderful moment in time.  It is something that I will never forget.  Life is amazing, the same one I gave birth to over twenty-five years ago was at that moment giving birth herself.  Totally amazing!!  Well let's say that this post is about a creation and one that was fashioned by the Masters Hand!  Congratulations Kemis and Ben on our beautiful new boy, Israel Alan Hancock, born February 21st, weighing 7lbs 6 oz. 

I'll be back soon with more creations.  Until then be Blessed and Crafty!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I am so encouraged by your comments, just keep em' coming!! And while your at it, have a blessed day!"