Daily Inspiration

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
Ephesians 1:3

Monday, January 31, 2011

Mini Gatefold Scrapbook Class

Things have been so busy around my house I can't seem to keep up with the days!  I want to stay consistent with all of my responsibilities and it is proven to be a real challenge.  Besides Homeschooling, keeping my home in order, doing my duties for our church...it amazes me that I can get a handle on my crafts.  I truly enjoy all that I do and I am really Blessed to do them ALL!!!  I have a phenomenal husband who supports all of my different duties and whims.  I also have Great kids who are sweet enough to allow me to do everything I need to do while they do all that they need to do, By GOD's Grace.  Well, all that said, I have put together a lovely little class that I think would be truly wonderful to do.  I will be teaching the class here in the San Antonio. Click this link and Check my Upcoming Classes information.  Here's some pics:






1 comment:

  1. Cute card, however, the mailbox is just adorable. Love the pink colors.

    ReplyDelete

"I am so encouraged by your comments, just keep em' coming!! And while your at it, have a blessed day!"