Daily Inspiration

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
Ephesians 1:3

Sunday, January 2, 2011

CREATE IN ME...

Oh that in all of the creations if the Master Creator of all would continue to work on this unfinished work:

"Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me." Psalms 51:10

This has always been my hearts cry to the LORD and as I look forward to my life in 2011, this will yet be my plea!  I am so looking forward to new things in 2011 and 2010 was a total Blessing!  I have learned that through all of my adversities in this life, by GOD's Grace I am still standing!  I am wishing you all an extremely prosperous New Year especially spiritually and physically and I pray for GOD's Blessings upon you all.  Forget the resolutions and just be resolved to do those things that are needed to be done in your lives.

I have a few things to share with you today and for those of you who know me are well aware that I am a Pinkasoraus so here me ROAR!!!!  I just adore this season of love during Valentines day and I get to be just as pink as I want and trust me I will be doing pink. 

First I want to share with you a beautiful homemade cheese cake done by none other than my
Tom Sawyer-like son.  This kid amazes me he really likes to make the hard stuff, the more directions the better.  Well he made the family a "Company Cheesecake" and I told him this was the best homemade cheesecake I have ever eaten and I was not be overly polite.  He always wants the truth and I make sure I tell him even if it hurts.  So my latest critique on his cheesecake put him on cloud nine. I sure wish you could taste it, but here's a pic:


I had such a great time creating these next to items.  I used some of my favorite paper by the Girls Paperie I simply adore this paper and I am really going to be sad when it's all gone. This was created with a paper- mache house that I purchased from Hobby Lobby.  It was meant for the top roof to stay affixed to the house but I used my craft knife and separated it so now It is a box and there is stationary inside.  Sorry I didn't take a pic of that.  The roof was done with layers of scallops.  I decorated with banners and tiny pompom ribbons.  There is a resin heart by Melissa Francis and I sprayed the little rose with Vanilla Smooch.  I think that this spray is going to be a new fave for me.  I attached the rose to a little pin and stuck it in the chimney.

Next I have my little mailbox.  I really enjoy working with mailboxes I think they are simply too cute and made little cards to go in side.  I also used  the same line of paper from the Girls Paperie to cover my mail box.  I had fun embellishing and I tried not to go overboard.  Sometimes I can get a little carried away, just like a little kid, I want to stick everything on it. 


Well that's it for now, I'm working on some more stuff because after today, it's going to be hard to get crafting in because Winter break is officially OVER!!!   WAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! 

Simply Trusting & Crafting,


Tammy


***  NEW Paper Crafting Class This Friday.  For info check the "Upcoming Class"  info on this blog.***

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I am so encouraged by your comments, just keep em' coming!! And while your at it, have a blessed day!"