Daily Inspiration

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
Ephesians 1:3

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

So Much Going On

Hello All,
I am literally stealing a moment from time to drop off a couple of pics of some creations I did this week.  Christmas and Valentines day are my busiest and most creative time of year.  Both of these holidays are filled with my favorite colors and my favorite feeling, LOVE!!

I have a pic of a Giant clothes pin, I've done one before on my blog but I used that gorgeous line of paper from My Minds Eye called Lost & Found.  This paper is absolutely gorgeous and when Jane runs out of it at the Scrapbooking Factory I think I am going to go through a little mourning period :-(

I also created a few cute Christmas cards and a Christmas tree from this same line. I can't seem to make enough of those trees. Each time a bring one into the store at the Alamo Craft Co, it sales within a day or two. And that's a great thing, I'm not complaining. I also made a "use your imagination" kind of whimsical tree with graduated sizes of circles.  My husband laughed at these sweet little vintage circular trees, he said they didn't make any sense at all and I told him they didn't have to.  I've made several and I've sold every one.  This was a great thing to do with scraps.  I didn't want to through a shred of the that Lost&Found paper away!!!


Giant Clothespin

Whimsical Christmas Tree


Little Whimsical Trees





Hope you Enjoyed the Pictures and have a very Blessed Day!!!















1 comment:

  1. ALL of these projects are FABULOUS!!! LOVE those huge clothes pins. Very cute.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

"I am so encouraged by your comments, just keep em' coming!! And while your at it, have a blessed day!"