Daily Inspiration

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
Ephesians 1:3

Thursday, December 2, 2010

A Passion for Lovely Cards

Creating cards was my first passion in paper art and it eventually opened up new avenues of creations.  I was never into crafty artwork, I felt it was a waste of time and I had no time for it.  When I became a stay at home mom and left the hectic life of health insurance something new happened...I learned to create.  The pay is definitely not as good, but I am much happier.  I have my LORD, my Husband, my Children and lastly my crafts.  There are times when that order gets a little muddled, but the LORD seems to always help bring me back.

Here are a few cards that I have created in the last couple of months.







I also recently did a craft show and I hadn't done one in such a long time, it was such a lot of work and I'm glad I did it but I'm much gladder that it's over.  Here's a few pics of my display and the last two pictures are of my mock display at home.  I like to set up at home so that I will have an idea of how I'd like the booth to look at the show.

The banner says "Tammart Whimzies"



close up of "mock" display at home




1 comment:

  1. Wow. I love your cards and the displays are fabulous. My first visit to your blog and I will be back. But, I like what I see and you deserve a blog award.

    Come to my blog to get it.
    http://joynana-lovethatpaper.blogspot.com/2010/12/look-at-my-christmas-tree-and-new-blog.html#comments

    ReplyDelete

"I am so encouraged by your comments, just keep em' coming!! And while your at it, have a blessed day!"