Daily Inspiration

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
Ephesians 1:3

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Yummy Root beer Floats and A SALE

Hello Everyone
Today at Alamo Craft Co.  We are having a Root beer Float Day!  Come on over and get one while you shop!

I am also putting all of my Sew Cute line on sale for 25% off.  I need to get this stuff out of here so I can bring some new items in.  Check it OUT:


Have a blessed Day!!!!

1 comment:

  1. These are all so cute and to think ,my poor machine is just gathering dust. I do have it sitting out in my craft room but it's more for decor than practical use LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete

"I am so encouraged by your comments, just keep em' coming!! And while your at it, have a blessed day!"