Daily Inspiration

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
Ephesians 1:3

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

HOLD THE SCRAPS

Hello Everyone, it has been a very busy week and I am in the process of working on my schedule for this upcoming school year...To all of you praying Saints out there please pray for me.  Some of you know that I am a homeschooling mom to three children and each year it gets just a little more challenging.  I am blessed to be able to homeschool, but strategy can always be an arduous feat at times.  This week I have nothing Super exciting but I do have some very useful NEWS!!!! 

Check This OUT!

I don't know about you but I have such a problem throwing away scraps that come from beautiful paper and I try to use up every bit of it.  So for those of you who are like me and have a heart for paper and can't bare to get rid of it I have just the thing for you.  I was able to take scraps like these








and turn them into these fabulous creations like these, bookmarks and Jumbo Paper clip bookmarks.  I eventually put ribbon on the paper bookmarks.  So the next time you can't think of what to do with those scraps just think outside the scrap page and make something COOL!

Blessings!

2 comments:

  1. Great idea for using the scraps--I have boxes and drawers full that I am hording and this is very inspiring :-)

    ReplyDelete

"I am so encouraged by your comments, just keep em' coming!! And while your at it, have a blessed day!"