Daily Inspiration

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
Ephesians 1:3

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Upcycling Aye Aye Captain!


Okay, this is not elegant, or lacy, or frilly but it's fun, it's useful and more importantly my kids think its COOL!!!!








So I'm staring at this Captain Crunch box and I'm like...I know that I can do something with this and just like a bolt of lightening struck me right on my forehead...cereal box + notebook = Cool notebook.  You have got to do this and the material needed are so minimal check it all out:

1 comment:

  1. Neat project, very creative and good for the environment to find ways to reuse things!

    ReplyDelete

"I am so encouraged by your comments, just keep em' coming!! And while your at it, have a blessed day!"