Daily Inspiration

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
Ephesians 1:3

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My Newest Layout

Okay,
I have a confession, I have designed layouts for other people but rarely have I sat down and done any for myself, so now since I'm working with Jane at the Scrapbooking Factory, she told me that I was going to have to brush up and so that's exactly what I am doing and I am having a wonderful time.  It's something that is for me and my family to enjoy and I'm usually doing things for other people and now I have a great since of how special it really is.  I showed this layout to my children and they were like, "Hey mom, that's cool !"  and they really looked at it, not one of those side way glances and it was a different, "that's cool."  Usually when I show them a finished product they give me sort of a congenial that's nice mom.  I think I'm really going to enjoy this more than before....Hmmmm, I think I need to see about getting me a really, really good
camera  :-)
By the way, I used designer cardstock by The Girls Paperie called On Holiday.  The base background paper is from Making Memories, it actually went rather nicely with this layout and the theme is similar.  Michael's has this paper on the discount aisle so I'm sure it's on it way out.  I purchased the On Holiday Paper from The Scrapbooking Factory.

Have a Blessed Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I am so encouraged by your comments, just keep em' coming!! And while your at it, have a blessed day!"