Daily Inspiration

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
Ephesians 1:3

Friday, July 9, 2010

Elegant and Sweet

I have been diligently working with Jane this week helping to get things set up at her new store and everything is coming together.  If I could only stop gawking, I think I'm enjoying getting to go through all of the beautiful papers and what not.  After a hard couple of hours of work I needed to relax and my therapy is crafting.  I was so inspired by all of the beautiful lines of designer papers  that I grabbed some and headed home.  I am really adoring The Girls Paperie right now, it truly reflects how I see things in life and that would be pink,  pretty and precious!!!  I've created a lovely little house, brag book and card with this line. I have used lots of embellishments by Prima, such as flowers, lace and pearls.  ENJOY!!!  I sure did while making them.



No comments:

Post a Comment

"I am so encouraged by your comments, just keep em' coming!! And while your at it, have a blessed day!"