Daily Inspiration

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
Ephesians 1:3

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

July Make & Take



Hello All,


Here's a little something I created for a future Make & Take.  It's a sweet little treat box & card set.  I was trying to come up with something simple and this was it.  I will be using a different paper  but the design will be the same...hmmmm .... maybe...Sometimes I get to fiddling around some more and then up pops a different design.  Actually the more I think about it I'm always using butterflies maybe this time we could use a little bird...Oh well, we'll see in a couple of weeks.  


Have A Blessed Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I am so encouraged by your comments, just keep em' coming!! And while your at it, have a blessed day!"