Daily Inspiration

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
Ephesians 1:3

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Scrapbooking Factory Fun

I had a great time with the ladies at last weeks weekend crop we did a fun make and take using the diaper fold and the ladies really enjoyed it.  Simple and quick I think that's the way they like it.  One of the ladies made a bunch, I think she's hooked and she probably still making them right now!! ( smile )  Take a look at those smiles.

Okay, I also have a confession to make, I am a glue monger for Tombo glue, for some reason I think that the world is going to run out of Tombo glue so I have to get as much as I can so that I will never run out!  Is that ridiculous or what?  Here is my wonderful glue collection.  I actually did a purge a few months ago,  it was worst than this because I wouldn't throw a single bottle away in case there was a sing drop in the bottle that I could use, I beat and tap the bottle until I can squeeze it and nothing comes out but air.  Ummm do you think there might be a problem?

Have A Blessed Day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tammy! I'm the same way with that glue ... tell Jane I'm getting some from her to stock my glue collection! :)

    ReplyDelete

"I am so encouraged by your comments, just keep em' coming!! And while your at it, have a blessed day!"