Daily Inspiration

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
Ephesians 1:3

Friday, May 28, 2010

A Wonderful Opportunity


Hello Everyone
Just checkin' in to give you some exciting news!  I have been invited to join the design team with The Scrapbooking Factory!!  I have wanted to be on a design team for a very long time and I am really excited for the opportunity,
Thanks Jane!!! 

I will be teaching my first class in June, you can check the website for details  http://thescrapbookingfactory.com/.   The cost for my particular class is $18.00 and will include all the materials except adhesives and cutting tools. Below is a pic of the altered project we will be doing.  We will be using the small metal tin by Provocraft and a really cutesy paper called Simplicity by Fancy Pants Designs. The design includes buttons, ribbon, acrylics and rub-ons.  We will also be making four coordinating greeting cards.


The Scrapbooking Factory also has a spot in the Alamo Craft Co. and I will be designing some layouts and other paper crafts for her displays.  I completed one layout today using a really cute paper by My Minds Eye called Penny Lane, it is simply precious.  With permission from my daughter I used a few of her engagement pictures and I think it turned out GREAT!!!! 


I'll be heading over to Alamo Craft Company to display the layout sometimes today.

Ta ta for now and Have a Very Blessed Day!

1 comment:

  1. I will miss the class...I'm on vacation during the next crop. I think it is so cute! still need to get by your booth and check out your goodies! Hopefully soon...Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

"I am so encouraged by your comments, just keep em' coming!! And while your at it, have a blessed day!"