Daily Inspiration

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
Ephesians 1:3

Thursday, April 9, 2009

I am so annoyed with myself, I looked back at my last blog and I actually said I felt like a bag of Easter jelly beans. I am so embarrassed and some of you my faithful Christian friends probably were taken aback by that irreverent statement. I do apologize, there is nothing jelly beanish about Easter. I know that Easter is not a celebrated holiday in the bible but I do know that the sentiments are that of the resurrection of our LORD and there is nothing comical about it. I am a lover of the LORD and I in know way want to dishonor him with such a statement. With that said, I pray that everyone have a Blessed Resurrection Day in Memory of our LORD! AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I am so encouraged by your comments, just keep em' coming!! And while your at it, have a blessed day!"