Daily Inspiration

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
Ephesians 1:3

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Springing Forward



Wow, I feel so yellow and orange and blue and purple. It's almost like feeling like a bag of Easter Jelly Beans Mmmmmmmm!! I started getting creative juices flowing with some paper by Chloe's Closet ( Making Memories .) I had to get use to what they called cardstock, which is not what I call card stock. It was more of a heavy weight paper. I am a fan of doublesided card stock, but I made it work. Yes, The Queen of return made it work. Most of my close crafty friends know that I will return something in a NewYork minute and won't bat an eye. No Shame, No remorse, just an opportunity to buy something else. Well anyway this was nice paper for what I needed to do and I'll show you a few examples.






No comments:

Post a Comment

"I am so encouraged by your comments, just keep em' coming!! And while your at it, have a blessed day!"