Daily Inspiration

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
Ephesians 1:3

Saturday, January 24, 2009

I Have Arrived






I am so excited I spoke with Becky one of the ladies I work with at ALAMO CRAFT CO. ( plug-plug) and she told me that I sold my quilt runner!! I screamed, I was so excited and now I feel like I am officially apart of the sewing world ( I'm not sure what you call a person who sews stuff.) This is the first large piece that I have actually made by myself and now sold. This was truly a great feeling.


Okay next....I made the cutest little mailbox that I got from Target and it was so much fun but it took me a little while. I used paper from Stampin' up, I like the weight of the paper because you can shape it quite freely without it bumping or crinkling. I use modge podge for my adhesive. I added decorative touches with the Bazzil pom pom ribbon ( it is soooo cute .) K & Company has a beautiful slab of paper for Valentines and I used my 1 1/2 inch scalloped square punch for the little bird from one of the papers. The heart die cut and the little cup cake were done with my Cricut. This was lots of fun!! Have a blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I am so encouraged by your comments, just keep em' coming!! And while your at it, have a blessed day!"