Daily Inspiration

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
Ephesians 1:3

Sunday, January 11, 2009

TOO CUTE









Check out these too cute and so easy-to-make crafts for any occasion. I did these for Valentines Day. I used Bazzil Bling paper, I just adore the way the paper glimmers. I am a ribbon fanatic and I can't tell you how many rolls I have.





I am excited about these cute ribbon designs because they are by American Crafts and only $1 at Michael's. There are 4 feet of ribbon in a roll and that's lots of ribbon, not to mention their are many styles and waaaay cute.

Scrapbook &Paper crafting can be pretty expensive but I always go the cheapest route. Sales & Coupons. I don't use very many cheap products since I sale my items and I go for quality. I pretty much use only the best, but believe me I almost NEVER pay full price unless it's totally unique and I can't find it anywhere else.

Be Blessed and Remember,

"And let the beauty of the LORD our God be upon us: and establish thou the work of our hands upon us; yea, the work of our hands establish thou it."
Psalms 90:17





No comments:

Post a Comment

"I am so encouraged by your comments, just keep em' coming!! And while your at it, have a blessed day!"