Daily Inspiration

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
Ephesians 1:3

Saturday, January 10, 2009

In The Pink












For all of my friends who know me, there's one color that they would say is my favorites and that is pinks and pastels. I am so excited that I am back, "In the Pink." It's hard to do those colors during the fallish and winter time, but I think I do pretty well but now I can unleash that pink side of me. Although pink is not for everyone, it just makes me happy. I have posted a small section of my a little of my booth at, "ALAMO CRAFT CO" (plug, plug) and check me out, I'm doing a little quilting as well. I like to expand my horizons and try new things even if it is out of my element. There is one thing that I know above all things and that is,

" I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHICH STRENGTHENETH ME,"
Philippians 4:13.

I am thinking of having another craft class at mi casa ( that would be at my house :-) ) hopefully in February so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I am so encouraged by your comments, just keep em' coming!! And while your at it, have a blessed day!"