Daily Inspiration

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
Ephesians 1:3

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Baby Showers In The Air


My niece is going to be a brand new mommy and I designed a really cute invitation for her but it didn't photograph well so I am not going to post it, however I did give my sister-in-law ( the hostess) an idea for a blessing tree. I used my cricut and cut out several different shapes in the color scheme of the shower and made them into tags. The guest are to write a blessing on the die cut and hang it on the blessing tree. I told her she could make a tag book out of it or put them into pages of the babies scrapbook. Here's a picture of the dies, I just love the colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I am so encouraged by your comments, just keep em' coming!! And while your at it, have a blessed day!"