Daily Inspiration

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
Ephesians 1:3

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving & Crafty Goings On!


First I wanted to wish everyone the most Blessed Thanksgiving of All!  I pray that everyone will have a moment to sit and relax and enjoy all the wonderful things that the LORD has blessed you with.  I am so grateful for a great many things and the most important blessing of all is my Salvation!! I praise the LORD for giving me a new life in HIM and a Beautiful family to share my life with. 

I have a few things to share today before I am off to start my Thanksgiving festivities...Cleaning, Cooking and Lot's of tasting!

This Week at Crafting by Designs I hosted the challenge.  The theme was love and I needed to come up with a sample that would include the word LOVE and or a heart.  Here's my sample:
My Love tag with a hint of Christmas, tag is green & white and the house has textured snow paint on the roof.
Next I have few kraft bags that I decorated using of course the MME paper that I adore so much!


Here is a pic of a painter's tray I am altering.  This is such a fun project and I don't know when I'll be finished with it, there is always more embellishing to be done, but I want to make sure I leave room for pictures.



Lastly I got a new Tim Holtz die and it is to die for!! For some reason I am really into seamstress body forms and I think you can do so much with these cuts...If you haven't seen it yet check this out?
Purchased at Joann's it was reg $19.99 they had 40% off dies and I used the Michael's 20% off disc on entire purchase. Woo Hoo!!!

Well that's it for now Ciao Bella's and have a very blessed Thanksgiving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I am so encouraged by your comments, just keep em' coming!! And while your at it, have a blessed day!"