Daily Inspiration

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
Ephesians 1:3

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Altered Creations


Hello Crafty Folks!!

 One thing I really enjoy doing is taking ordinary things and altering them.  There are so many gorgeous designer papers out there to make it happen.  If you've followed my blog you've seen items that I've done like altering clipboard or clothespins, jars and I also really enjoy covering paper mache.  Today I want to show you one of the orders I'm working on for one of my Fav customers.  She gave me 8 composition books and 3 binders and wanted me to "do what I do" and so here is some of what I did and I'm totally night finished:
Plain ordinary 1 inch binder
Tada!! 


Ordinary composition book!
I'm not great at photography and my backgrounds lack some creativity but hopefully this will spark a little inspiration and you might want to try to.  I've also used the front of cereal boxes and the kids really like it.

Well that's it for now & Blessings to All



No comments:

Post a Comment

"I am so encouraged by your comments, just keep em' coming!! And while your at it, have a blessed day!"