Daily Inspiration

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
Ephesians 1:3

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Projects and More

A Real Trooper!!

I have recently had a little tragedy around my house my 8 year old son broke his arm.  It was a pretty severe break which included him needing a rod through his ulna and two pins on either side of his wrist and a psychiatrist for me (just kidding - the LORD is my Primary Care Provider.) Out of seven children es is the first and last to have broken a bone.  This was very traumatic for him and for myself and I think I took it harder mentally than he did!  






Just wanted to share a few projects and also a video on glittering.  First I will start with the Altered Clipboard, I really like doing these projects because I can continue add and embellish to my hearts content.




















Clipboard: Office max, DP: My Mind's Eye (Lost & Found), Flower petals: Hobby Lobby, K&Company, Lace trim: Prima, Ribbon: Martha Steward, Stamp: My Minds Eye-acrylic, Embellishments, Frost it pink, Pinkpaislee
Close Up Crystals

Close up angel wing & crystal


I am still into Shabby & Pink things to I had to make a couple of cutesy pink cards, just for the frill of it!
Hinged sign by Holtz & Paper/die cut rose Girl's Paperie
Tag by Recollections, DP My Mind's Eye
 Lastly I was making a special order for a teacher which I posted recently, but felt that the teacher was a tad bit more sassy but this was the first Jr. brag book I made, using DP by Melissa Francis.  I also wanted to attach the video tutorial that I created showing how to use the Xyron as an adhesive for die cuts, letters and other type of embellishments.  Check here for a link to the tutorial

Sorry for the sideways glance but I couldn't fix it!
Look how sparkly!!!




Thanks for checking out my creations today and I hope you'll look at the tutorial it's pretty neat.

Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I am so encouraged by your comments, just keep em' coming!! And while your at it, have a blessed day!"