Daily Inspiration

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
Ephesians 1:3

Thursday, June 2, 2011

New Designer at Work

Well I have finally started with my assignments with Simply Scrapping Crafts and I'm having a great time with those gals over there.  They are all very sweet and passionate about what they do.  If you want to learn some things, teach some things or maybe even win somethings, I'd encourage you to come over and join this group and have lots of fun.  As part of the Cricut Design Team we were challenged to make something using the layering option.  Here are my projects and you can also click here for details on these projects.






 


No comments:

Post a Comment

"I am so encouraged by your comments, just keep em' coming!! And while your at it, have a blessed day!"