Daily Inspiration

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
Ephesians 1:3

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Craft Class Today and Challenge Update

Hello All!!

Just wanted to say hi and I was itching to submit a post. Posting to me is like journaling and I journal a lot. I pray that you all are having a very blessed, peaceful and relaxing weekend. Today was my craft class and I had a wonderful time with these ladies. We learned and laughed, crafted and created! It was a sweet time of fellowship! Here is a picture of my little group, all smiles.           Thanks Ladies for a Great Time!
 
Next, I have some fun news, I posted last week a challenge that I entered with Picture Perfect Creations, well guess what I won!!  That was so neat, I enjoy taking challenges ans especially when I win.  Click the link here to see my entry for the Picture Perfect Creations Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I am so encouraged by your comments, just keep em' coming!! And while your at it, have a blessed day!"