Daily Inspiration

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
Ephesians 1:3

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Challenge I entered

I like challenges and I participate whenever I can.  I just completed a challenge from a fun blog site called Picture Perfect Creations.  Creating cards from challenges can be quite a challenge for me and this is usually because I can't really use my favorite colors, so it usually takes me a little while to think up something.  Tonight I really had a challenge because I've been working with Fallish colors quite abit this week and these beautiful colors made me have to rethink my color combos... But alas' I think my creativity kicked in and I had an opportunity to use a new jar stamp by Inkadkinkado.  Here's a picture of the swatch and my card.  Tell me what you think and also wish me luck !

If you'd like to join in on this challenge click here for a link to the site, but you'd better be quick because the challenge ends Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I am so encouraged by your comments, just keep em' coming!! And while your at it, have a blessed day!"