Daily Inspiration

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
Ephesians 1:3

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Absolutely Lovely Line

Just wanted to share some pretty cards I made with some absolutely lovely paper.  Nothing in crafting excites me more than seeing beautiful paper, I get inspired almost immediately.  I am mostly a 99% pinky person but when I saw this paper by My Minds Eye I had to have it.  I was so excited that Jane ordered it and I pray that she will sell lots of it.  If you would like to see a complete line of this paper here is the link:
Lost & Found by My Minds Eye.  You will also be able to purchase this line of paper at The Scrapbooking Factory.  The paper should be in the store by early next week.

I know that this line of paper would make fabulous layouts but I just had to make some cards and here they are

I used a the birdcage die cut from Tim Holtz, it is complete with the bird on a perch and the butterfly die cut is from Martha Stewart.  I thought it needed something so I added some ribbon through the cage on this next pic:

Next on the same 12x12 sheet there was wonderful postage prints glittered with a lovely silver lining and a bird.  This picture came out a bit dark but I think you can still see all of the lovely.

I have great plans for this line check back soon and check it out!





No comments:

Post a Comment

"I am so encouraged by your comments, just keep em' coming!! And while your at it, have a blessed day!"