Daily Inspiration

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
Ephesians 1:3

Thursday, June 7, 2012

I'm Back!!


Hello Everyone!!
I don't even want to begin to apologize for my neglected BLOG!! I haven't able to post in so long and there is so much going on to talk about.  As many of my followers know, I am a homeschooling mom and this year I graduated my first Senior! This was such a milestone for my daughter and I.  We made it through unscathed and in one piece!  A homeschooling graduation is totally different than public school and the most glorious part of it all is that we could pray and proclaim the name of our LORD and Savior Jesus Christ without any backlash! This was such a blessing, not to mention my daughters graduating class was a total of 4! Here's a pic of the high school graduates:


Okay on to crafting news!  I am going to be teaching craft classes this Summer to a bunch of great kids and I'm really looking forward to helping them grow creatively.  I have a great line up of projects and I'm hoping that it won't be too hard or tedious.  Check back on the site for class pics later on.

I have been so busy that I haven't even had the opportunity craft for my shop and that's pretty sad, but amazingly I am still selling things!  I did recently make a lovely book while trying to get back in the groove of things.  Here's my 5X7 journal:

This was a lot of fun to make but SORRY I can turn at the correct angle.  Grrrrr!



 I made this journal using Prima paper & flowers. The printed leaves are from the Michael's Recollection line, the resin rose is from Jolee's and I made the banner pennant using some pre-cut canvas from Canvas Corp.

 Well that is all I am posting for today, I really just wanted to get something going.  I am really going to post some more exciting new tomorrow.  Until then, Be Blessed Everyone!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

"I am so encouraged by your comments, just keep em' coming!! And while your at it, have a blessed day!"