Daily Inspiration

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
Ephesians 1:3

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Getting Back In The Swing!


I am so excited to be getting back into my blogging, I have been so busy with special orders and projects that my poor little site has been neglected.  To get back into the crafty swing of things I am going to be participating in a special Blog Hop starting tomorrow morning, Friday, March 16th.  I sure hope that you will stop by and hop along with us as we commemorate a beautiful change in seasons.  You are sure to be dazzled with all sorts of Fluttery things with Wings and awesome Flowery, Blooming Creations.

Until then I wanted to share with you a few projects that I have been working on. The Scrapbooking Factory recently got in some Super Happy Mail and it was the new line of papers from My Minds Eye, my new fave "Follow Your Heart."  I absolutely adore this paper and I made a few samples to put in the store.

The first layout is and 8x8 of my adorable grandson, Israel.  This paper is so fun and easy to work with and the colors are soft and the graphics are adorable:
Isn't this an absolutely gorgeous line of paper. The paper is double-sided making it doubly fun to work with.  I created a little banner and a few mattes and also trimmed the "you fly you soar" accent matte with coordinating twine from the same line.

Next I created a super cute card from the, "Follow Your Heart line," and I also used plenty of scraps for each project, not wasting a strip of paper.
This card has a punch heart and die cut flowers by Sizzix.  

This was a very sweet and simple card. The small "enjoy" pennant was cut from one of the graphics on the 12x12 sheet.

Totally switching gears I wanted to share a layout I did using a photo of my daughter.  The challenge came from the Scrapbook Throwdown a month ago and we were challenged to use fabric in our layout.  In this particular layout I used several pieces of material.  The largest being the fabric flower I made using a Gluber
The other fabric elements included trim on the bottom of the birdcage and the top of the birdcage.

Fabric flower made with a Gluber
Strip of fabric ruffle on birdcage.


Well that's it for now.  Please stop by tomorrow when I'll post some really sweet projects and links to follow for the Blog Hop!!!

Blessings and have a sweet crafty day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

"I am so encouraged by your comments, just keep em' coming!! And while your at it, have a blessed day!"