Daily Inspiration

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
Ephesians 1:3

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Scrapbook Throwdown Challenge

SIX + PHOTOS

Hello Everyone I am back with another neat challenge from the Scrapbook Throwdown.  This was definitely a challenge for me creating a layout using 6 or more pics.  As I stated previously find the pics is probably one of the biggest challenges for me but this time I came across a goldmined.  Well, I came across it on my memory stick.  Well I took my little stick up to Walgreens and ordered this fun little hiking trip that my husband and I  took our son and his little "rat pack," affectionately named by my husband.  Believe it or not these pics where taken right behind our house.  We don't live in a rural neighborhood or anything like that we just happen to live in a neighborhood that has a cool creek and high eleveated areas and it's really neat.  We had a great time and the best part of all for the boys was find just the right walking stick to ward off wolves, lions, tigers or bears that we might run into along the way!!!

 
I used some fun paper by BoBunny and cut out circles, tags and scalloped strips; stars and pennants.  Most of the embellishments; even the "happy day" phrase are either made from scraps or stash.

Rat Pack On Safari
Stay tuned or more scrapbooking throwdown and other good stuff.

Blessings!!

1 comment:

  1. This layout is so great! I love it as a two pager and the circles are so fun! Great job.

    ReplyDelete

"I am so encouraged by your comments, just keep em' coming!! And while your at it, have a blessed day!"