Daily Inspiration

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
Ephesians 1:3

Thursday, February 2, 2012

From CHA & BEYOND!!!


Me in front of the convention center!  I'm not slanted I just had a slanted photographer!!


 Hello Crafty Peoples,

I am back from the CHA Conference & Tradeshow, held in Anaheim, California.  It was definitely beautiful & sunny, but I am so glad to be back home.  This was no leisure trip!  We were busy from the time we got there up until the day we left.  Day one and two included taking classes with Donna Downey & Ania Dabrowska, designers for Prima.  Here are a couple of pics:
Jane Pfeiffer (Owner of the Scrapbooking Factory) Donna Downey & Me Showing off our Mixed Media on Canvas
Ania and I, looking like best buds...she's sooo Cute!

I created the following pieces mixed media art, which are waaay out of my element with Ania

A photograph is suppose to go on the right side...didn't bring a photo with me, actually none of us did and Ania was annoyed!!  :0)
I know! I know!  This is totally not me but I learned some really neat stuff!!!

I was so inspired that I worked on a couple of projects of my own.  I went out today and bought a few things so that I could get busy!  I don't want to loose the creative mood I'm in.  I made some mixed media type journaling books that I think came out pretty nice.  I used gesso, mod podge, paint and other ephemera type elements.  Here's my work.








Frames are from Michael's, paper note trim is a new release from Bazzill called Perfectly Pleated, Tim Holtz key hole that's been painted with gesso.  DP is a new release from Prima ( Soooo Pretty )
Prima flower, butterfly & trim,  Recollections blossom, DP same new release from Prima,

This has been such an amazing 5 days and I just wanted to share some of the inspiration!


Gotta get to bed now, I have a super busy day tomorrow...trying to catch up but the days still seem to keep running ahead of me.  Have a blessed weekend and I'll be checking back soon with some more good stuff.

Blessings!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

"I am so encouraged by your comments, just keep em' coming!! And while your at it, have a blessed day!"