Daily Inspiration

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
Ephesians 1:3

Friday, December 9, 2011

Whimsically Special


Hello Crafty Friends,
I want to share something cutesy with you today, O how I wish I had a better camera, lighting and the skills to take good pictures...that will be my next skill to learn.  But until then, I would like to share with you a sweet little house I made.  This time I was inspired by Martha Stewart's Christmas paper, it is soooo me, very whimsical and sparkly.  Here it goes:

Whimsically winter house


Lastly I'd like to share that Jane with The Scrapbooking Factory is have a 25 Days of Christmas giveaways.  Daily she will be selecting winners for some fabulous prizes.  Just look "like" her on Face book and leave a comment and you will be automatically entered into the drawing!

 Ciao &  Blessings!






No comments:

Post a Comment

"I am so encouraged by your comments, just keep em' coming!! And while your at it, have a blessed day!"