Daily Inspiration

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
Ephesians 1:3

Monday, November 14, 2011

Crafting By Designs Scraps Challenge

Hello Crafty Folks,
Crafting by Designs just had a DT challenge and we were challenged to make a card using scraps...Did they say SCRAPS!!!  Look, I am the Scrapmaster and my scraps are categorized by Designer Paper and I am ready to roll.  I went to my new MME Lost&Found II stash and pulled out some gorgeous scraps and created this cutesy card.  I also used scraps to make my flowers using my 3D Sizzix Die, Spellbinders, and a cutesy acrylic stamp also from the Lost&Found... Here's my card..."All Scraps".



That's it for now...Have a Blessed Monday  :0)







No comments:

Post a Comment

"I am so encouraged by your comments, just keep em' coming!! And while your at it, have a blessed day!"