Daily Inspiration

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
Ephesians 1:3

Wednesday, July 27, 2011


Hello Everyone I pray that today you are having a Blessed DAY!!!  This is the Day that the LORD has made so let us rejoice and be glad in it !

I had a Sweet surprise yesterday when one of my new Crafty Blogging Friends Catarina of Docerela Creations sent me a BFB (Best Friend Blogger) Award.  I was so excited I haven't received an award in a very long time, actually this is my 2nd award and it's so pretty.  You will have to checkout Catarina's site it is absolutely gorgeous and best of all it's PINK!!! Yeah!! Thank you for my award Catarina my Blog will wear it with pride.


The rules for this Best Friend Blogger award is: 
To tell something about myself.
I am a Follower of Jesus Christ
THANK the person who gave it to you. 
Thank You So Very Much Catarina!!
and pass it along to at least 5 friends
  1. Lisa
  2. Nanette
  3. Doris
  4. Angie 
  5. Cindy


Before I go just wanted to show you something cute & pink that I made for my little crafty shop.  I used some sweet paper by Fancy Pants called the Girl's Paperie.  I am so sad because my stash is coming to it's end  I have used this paper in everything and I believe that the Scrapbooking Factory only has a couple of sheets left.  After I finish posting this I think I'd better go get it before someone us does :0(

The little triangular box is so cute, you can dress it up any way you want and can also be created in different sizes.  You can check out the tutorial here at Splitcoast Stampers.  The little scalloped purse was created using a 4 inch scalloped circle.  Aren't they just stinkin' cute.

Well that's it for now.  Happy Crafting and Remember have a Blessed Day!!!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Tammy! Super cute project also. ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the BFB Award! I have no idea how to put it on my page or how to send it to anyone else. Also, I don't really know 5 other people to give it to yet since I'm so new to this blogging world.

    I love your little boxes and purses. The paper is beautiful. I can see why you want more of it.

    Nanette

    ReplyDelete

"I am so encouraged by your comments, just keep em' coming!! And while your at it, have a blessed day!"