Daily Inspiration

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
Ephesians 1:3

Monday, August 2, 2010

Okay one more post before I go to bed, those of you who know me, know that I am a Shabby Chic kinda woman.  I simply adore the vintage, lacy, pinky, rosy, lemony and limeony (???)  colors.  They make me happy and when I can find that perfect mixture I can create something really fun.  One of my all time favorite paper designers is Melissa Phillip's,  whenever I need a little push to get started I go to her site.  Her blog writings also compliment her work, she has a very sweet spirit.

 here is what I came up with tonight, using a lovely line of paper by  the girls' paperie called paper girl.

Here's a close up of the key, which you can't see in the first pic.


 I also embellished the card with paper die cuts by the same designer.

Well, that's a wrap! 

1 comment:

"I am so encouraged by your comments, just keep em' coming!! And while your at it, have a blessed day!"