Daily Inspiration

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
Ephesians 1:3

Saturday, June 26, 2010

The Scrapbooking Factory

To day was my first class teaching for Jane at The Scrapbooking Factory, she is such a sweet person and her croppers are a bunch of sweet ladies.  Just being surrounded by these Scrapbooking guru's can be a bit intimidating but, I enjoyed looking at all of their work and checking out the new gadgets.  If you want to see whats new on the market go to a scrapbooking crop or retreat and they've got it ALL!!! 

Here's a picture of the loverly ladies that were in my class. 
Look at them just working away...( this was staged  ;-0 )
and the next picture with their smiling faces and their finished product.
A Fun Group to teach!  Thanks Ladies!

1 comment:

  1. Caroline and I enjoyed taking your class today ... it was awesome ... and you are so sweet! We are eating our sweet treats now. :)

    I thought I had added myself as a "friend" on your blog, but didn't see it so I have done that! Have a great week Tammy.

    ReplyDelete

"I am so encouraged by your comments, just keep em' coming!! And while your at it, have a blessed day!"